To report a neighbor in violation of weed abatement: Contact Erick Hernandez (707) 299-7645

Home Advisory Defensible Space Inspection: Contact the Cal Fire St. Helena Station (707) 967-1467

Get involved:

Evacuation tags: Tags are free and can be picked up at any of the locations listed on the County of Napa website.

Evacuation Maps: Contact Calistoga Fire Department

PG&E Vegetation Management issues:

Diamond Mountain Fire Safe Council (for Diamond Mountain, Khartoum Canyon and Tucker Road:

How to get a Burn Permit:

  1. Complete a Notification Form through the Bay Area Air Quality Management
  2. Email it to
  3. When you get an invoice number, to go this site to make payment

For more information on burn permits in Napa County, please refer to: Napa County Burn Permit Information